*You must be a current FLCC student or FLCC faculty/staff to make a reservation
* Reservations on the second and third floors start every hour on the hour while the Library is open. The first floor computer lab has limited hours available. If you reserve a space after the time slot has started, your reservation is only valid for the time remaining in that hour . It cannot be extended without booking another hour (up to a total of 3 hours per day).
*Please make sure to clean your work space at the start of your reservation and before you leave the work space, for your safety and the safety of others!
- Please arrive on time for your reservation. Reservations are only valid for their scheduled time slot, and cannot be extended.
- Reservations are only valid for the seat reserved.
- Seats may not be moved
- Only one patron will be admitted per reservation. Exceptions will be made at the Library's discretion.
- If you are finished with your reserved space before your time slot is over, please check out to open the space for another patron.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding